COVID-19 TESTING RESOURCES
- When should you test?
- Where should you get tested? Below is information regarding at home saliva testing and community nasal swab testing in Morris. See the attached flyer for additional area testing sites and resources. Testing Q&A
- What to do while waiting for results?
- What is the difference between isolation and quarantine and how long do I need to stay home?
At Home Saliva Testing
•••Note: You will need access to video call via phone or computer and ability to drop off test at a UPS Drop Box.•••
COVID-19 test at home saliva program is available to all Minnesotans, with or without symptoms, at no cost. Visit the link for more information and to order a test. Click Here for At Home Saliva Testing Information
Free COVID-19 Testing – Morris
January 13-15, 20-22, 27-30
12 – 6 pm
722 Iowa Ave
Morris, MN 56267
Latest COVID-19 Information
- MN Department of Agriculture (MDA)
- MN Employment and Economic Development (MN DEED)
- MN Department of Education (MDE)
- MN Department of Health (MDH)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- This is Serious Campaign Toolkit – Additional materials including window clings and yard signs are also available at no charge. To request these materials please complete the Printed Material Request Form. Questions regarding the toolkit and materials can be directed to email@example.com.
651-297-1304 or 1-800-657-3504
Weekdays 9:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
For questions related to discrimination, housing and mental health support, click here